This information is provided by Northeastern Technical College in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment regulations. As a public nonprofit education institution, we are required to report the following information for certificate and diploma programs that meet gainful employment definitions (beginning July 1, 2011).
Each program that falls under these regulations is required to report:
- Occupations, SOC codes, and links to occupational profiles on O*NET
- Costs – tuition/fees and books/supplies (may include additional costs)
- On-time graduation (completion) rate for each program.
- Job placement rate for students completing each program
- Median loan debt incurred by students as provided by ED (identified separately as Title IV loan debt and private educational loan debt)
View comprehensive Gainful Employment information.
Computer Assisted Drafting
Computer Numerical Controls
Early Childhood Development
Electronic Industrial Applications
Industrial Electricity or Electronics
Industrial Plant Mechanics
Legal Office Assistant
Licensed Practical Nursing
Management and Supervision
Medical Office Assistant
Tool and Die
Web Page Development
For information on how placement rates are calculated, visit the SC Technical College website. Placement Rate Calculations